Redhills Stud is a purpose built livery yard where the well-being of our horses both mentally and physically is our top priority. Our management philosophy and routine are all centered on promoting the best environment possible for our horses. With happy horses comes happy owners and we have a fantastic group of people at the yard that support and encourage each other endlessly. A Team!
Our livery – What it says on the tin 🙂 The daily routine and all that is included:
- 7am feed and Hay
- Premium hardfeed and LexVet vits and mins as standard
- Premium Haylage Adlib
- 7.30am -8.30am
- Rug changes
- Horses on the walker as per owners requirements
- Horses turned out – All Year turnout.
Meticulously maintained paddocks with dedicated winter and summer turnout. Individual or carefully selected small groups
- 8.30am – 12.30pm
- All stables mucked out & drinkers checked and cleaned
- Immaculate beds and barn
- Any horses staying in are hayed and additional feed if required
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm
- Horses brought in and legs washed off where necessary
- Horses fed, skipped out and hayed
- Hay Adlib and always available
- 8.30pm – 9.30pm
- All horses skipped out
- Horses hayed. Nets given where requested. Horses are grazing animals and we ensure that they do not go without hay for prolonged periods of time.
- Final check of all horses before lights out
Some other important bits:
- Our liveries have full access to all facilities at RedHills Stud
- RedHills has a great team of Vets, farriers, Physio’s and Osteo’s which we are happy to organise for all the horses in our care. Equally our liveries are welcome to use their own preferred vets, farriers etc
- We have HSI qualified trainers onsite and many top trainers across all disciplines who come to the yard regularly; Heike Holstein, Geoff Curran, Iris Walshe and George Russell to name but a few. Liveries are welcome to use any of our trainers and also welcome to invite their own
- Redhills runs frequent clinics in sj, dressage, eventing and showing.
- RedHills is home to Cill Dara Riding Club and runs shows and training in both SJ and Dressage. This gives a great opportunity for liveries to get involved in RC and enjoy the support that it offers
- Yard Opening hours: 7 days a week
Weekdays 7.30am – 9.30pm
Weekends 7.30am – 7.30pm
** Access available outside of these hours for shows etc
- Secure yard and tackrooms with electric gates and CCTV.
|Livery price list|
|Standard Box||€125 PCW|
|Garden Box||€130 PCW|